7 फ़र॰ 2009

Kanpur/Lucknow Job Consultancies

A & F Associates
231-D ,Defence Colony,Jajmau,Kanpur 2080105
We are a Govt approved recruiting and manpower consultants and have been suppling the all type of skilled and semi skilled workers including engineers to Middle east, mauritus, Seychells etc...
abhi resource management
104, indrapuri apartment, anandpuri, kidwai nagar,kanpur 208023
collect better jobs for jobs seekers

2 टिप्‍पणियां:
Write टिप्पणियाँ
  1. I'm working for a recruitment consultancy based in Mumbai. Presently recruiting for Automotive industry in India. Would like to be a part of your team. If you want please contact me on rajes108@gmail.com. Thank you.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. मैं एक रिक्रूटमेंट कंसल्टंसी के लिए काम करता हूँ. आज-कल ऑटोमोटिव इंडस्ट्री के लिए काम कर रहा हूँ. अगर मैं आपकी टीम में जोइन हो सकू तो कृपया बताइयेगा. मेरा इ-मेल है -rajes108@gmail.com. Basically I belong to Kanpur, so it would be better that I come back there and do something but I have my own flat here in Mumbai, so can work from Mumbai also.

    जवाब देंहटाएं